Wednesday 21 November 2012

Bubbles......TOO LATE..

  I remember the day i was sitting with a friend and discussing many things....it was Oct 2012.One topic came up...I have to give him credits for that because he brought that up.
Lets go back to our childhood....i remember elders played with little kids one common game."catch the finger". They used to tell us showing one of their moving finger that "this is a fish, catch it little one"..when we try to catch it they hid the finger and we catch a different finger..then they used to say"too late....you caught a frog".I remember this now and think.....how big that "Too Late" got now.I see it everywhere now a days...but the bad thing about it is when "Too Late" happens...its really too late to do anything about it.
  Most regret comes from relationships ...specially friendship and love,as a result of "too late".I felt it badly when i went home.In my life there will be no more"too late"...i found its cure for me....I saw it in others.Examples ? ..sure...
 Three friends....from childhood they studied together till 10th standard...they lives in the same area...they used to discuss and share everything......till one of them got into relationship.I admit...when you are in a relationship you have to give more preference to the person you are in relationship with..because he/she will be..or from today's point of view...may be your life partner.But none of this does not means that your friends has no value in your life anymore.So that friend leaves his close friends who happens to be his well-wishers...and limits their connection to"hi-hello-bye"level..and of course he also did some un-friendly things to them.His friends got hurt...lost their feelings for him after they tried to repair the damage.That two friends are my friends too...one told me "I used to be his best buddy....and he did this to me,when he will need me one day...it will be too late for him"
 And in case of love...same thing happens.
It is not easy to gain  unconditional feelings...but easy to loose...and when lost it is definitely too late.
We may get a different bus if we miss one...we may get a different job if you miss one because of too late...but we will never get a true friend or love if we loose one.
Whatever the reason is...always analyze every reason till you fell like keeping out or kicking out someone from your life, from your heart. If we leave people because of look...or wealth...we will make total fool of ourselves. So what are you thinking? ....of not thinking anything...think before it is too late.
Peace and love :)  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment