Saturday 15 September 2012

A day to remember...


  Date:...14- early 15 September....Time : from 3 pm to 1-2 am...   i went to someplace far from my place...why i was there..thats kinda personal so i can't write that here.While i was waiting for bus(during my return)...i saw the clock...it was almost 9pm...i was little worried because i was visiting that place for the third time..first time was almost 1 year back...so i decided to stop one auto rickshaw .Normally many auto rickshaw drivers don't have good name in my city...so i usually don't try my luck with them specially when i am in a place where i know a few roads only. I stopped one auto rickshaw and sit there with a little worried mind...i was asking him about bus stops because i did not know any in that area. We don't get proper info from an auto rickshaw driver about bus here....bad for business for them.But this person who is around 55-60 years old asked me if it was urgent...i said no...but my questions for bus was showing a different situation.He knew that I have no idea about any of the bus stops in that area..although i remember one main bus stop but did not know its name...it visually situated in my memory. He stopped his vehicle in a auto stand and told me that i can get a bus to my destination from there..and i paid the fair.I waited a little....but did not get any bus...that auto rickshaw was still there....so i returned to him and asked the name of that place...he told me..and his vehicle and looking at the incoming buses.He probably thought that i was worried...so he suddenly said"come ..i will take you to the main bus stop nearby".One think i have noticed in this city that that rickshaw driver never forget to run the meter....but this person did not start his meter..and i don't think he forgot to do that.Finally he took me to the nearby bus stop..and i saw that it is the same bus stop i remember from my last journey.i said thanks to him..and gave him some extra money for his help... This is not a big incident...but it made me really happy...and washed all my tension i had before i got in the rickshaw.. I think...doing something for someone is really an amazing feeling...that Person did not if i am a good guy or a bad guy...but he felt my worry. But"doing something for someone" feeling got me into a totally different situation when i got into my institute at night....that situation is a result of something good i had done for someone on New years eve 2012.....but thats another story.  I will always remember this 10-11 hours because i have experienced....done....and felt some different and amazing  things i had never experienced..did or felt before in my life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment