Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013...So what ?..

2013 has come....if i review my loss and gain...i have gained much...lose less.Lots of positive things last year...few negative things with positive results some of which will come later.What will be my new years resolution ? well....funny thing is..most common resolutions are leaving smoking...drinking...etc etc.Mine is none of them...I will continue to my goal that i decided in 2009 with few decisions i made in past.I decided to be positive..and be respectful towards others feelings...be sincere and honest.In most part i have succeed...in some areas situations never let me.I was never selfish....but now i will try to be a little selfish because every one is selfish and no one cares but my family if i live or die...this is the truth for everyone...don't wait to realize it till it is too late.People may think that I am being negative..but knowing the truth then be positive is the best option....or we may get hurt.In 2012,according to mayans...the world ends.Maybe the meant something else...not literally this world.In my case one of my world had ended.A side of my life is permanently closed today....which of course breaks my heart because this means my permanent cut-off from a side of life.I will always trust universe..because what is happening..is for something good only...just i don't see it right now.2013....my life changes this year....and i know i did not left anything which let me realize it is too late.I did everything i could...being honest and sincere...so no regrets.One question always remains..."why this has to be always me?" ....but i guess i will get the answer sooner or later...till then,be myself...and be awesome.    

No comments:

Post a Comment