Friday 2 January 2015

the world of this guy... part one :the people.

Pune,2012 or 13 i dont exactly remember,...i was returning from film institute around 11pm.The road was hilly and it is really hard to ride even a bicycle while going up in the road.One handicapped guy was  riding his vehicle(for those who dont have legs) and trying to cross the road slowly,it was hard. I asked him, can i help?he directly said NO.
Pune,2012 christmas,i went to meet someone.I remember the day because when i was walking in the road,I saw one homeless guy was cooking something and his white dog was there keeping him company.
2013,I remember my 2nd visit in mumbai. Roaming around and looking at expansive cars and buildings in one of the most expansive part of India I thought it would be the memorable night...i did not remember anything special from the shining of wealth...but I remember one girl. While i was returning from applying various companies...tired but happy,I saw her. She is probably related to the shopkeeper of the small shop where she was sitting.It was almost closing time...light was moderate.She was studying outside the shop in the streetlight.A schoolgirl is trying to reach the heights.One rememberable moment.
I love the smiles of those who is struggling to survive one more day..because it is real. We worry about the money we make....We treat those who works in a lower position in our office as they are inferiors.My grandpa studied communism,he worked for farmers and workers,he told me most valuable thing of my life,do not treat anyone as inferior because no one is.
I see students who refused to study because there is no AC,I grew up without Air conditioning machine and i still live without it when i am not in office.I see people who dont want to eat because there is something dusty nearby,I see people who uses his/her slightly dis-functioned body part to get a handicapped status so that getting a job will be easy..We live in two worlds and i am sure that the heaven is not in the wealthy part unless hard earned,it is in the true smiles and happiness of hard working people. Yes india is full of poor and hungry people....go the the slums,you will see real happiness. Look at those workers sleep peacefully near the street...how many rich people gets that peace in their sleep?
Why India "was" a great country once? because even the kings lived a life of a common men in their guru's ashram,serving their master so that they understand the pain of a common men before they become a king.
we can find loads of true human beings in the streets where they survive. Why those tears of happiness and sorrow mater? because they not some chemical combination,they are liquid emotion.
What are we? we are nothing but some organic matter if we dont consider the soul or energy inside us.You think you are above someone,think again...once dead and you are no less than a rock.
Giving away money is not always help...we must appreciate people no matter what position they are. In my office,when i address the security guard or the 
janitor with respect they have "the smile" and i know they deserve it.I am not trying to prove anything here about me,i am trying to tell that happiness is people,help them when u can,you will know what i am talking about. Think about the feeling that time when you give your sit in a bus/train to some old person. I love the get that feeling all my life...
This is my first post after a long time.I am counting to see more true smiles in people. more happiness shared. Happy 2015 to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment